
Hello world,
Today is Saturday. I have decided to pop the question to Miss Kitty. I want to marry her and elope to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a great place because you can get a license in twenty four hours. I hope being a dog won't be a problem. I mean now a days they have same sex marriages. So why can't we have animal marriages. If any tries to stop us I will get a lawyer and take my case to the supreme court. I love that cat. Kitty can drive us to Vegas with her new car and we can spend the weekend there. Look I even got a new hair do for her. When we get to Las Vegas I am going to buy her diamonds. Diamond rings, diamond shoes, diamond boots, diamond everything. (dream, dream, dream). I want my best friend Buddy to be my best dog. If you see Kitty tell her I'm looking for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment