Hello world
Today I was locked in my create for three hours. My owners went to Disney on Ice. I think it is a show where people wear costumes and skate around. Silly. Anyway, I overheard from a reliable source that Miss Kitty is trying to get a car or get someone to give her a car donation. I think she is trying to kill me or run away with me. If it is the first one, I'm scared. I mean what did I do to her? Can she drive a car? Can she get car insurance? She is a cat. I have never seen a cat drive or have car insurance. May be she wants to take me out on a date. I do love riding in cars. Hmmm. If that's the case she can look for auto insurance online. She can even get a free car insurance quote if she goes to the right websites. I love Miss Kitty. I would help her out if she would just ask. I have a great idea, she can get a car rental. Then we can drive to Las Vegas and get married. Ohhh. May be when I get my first pay check from being a professional pillow I will get her a diamond necklace as our wedding present. (diamonds, dream, diamonds, dream,auto ride with Kitty)
No comments:
Post a Comment