Custom Search

Monday, November 24, 2008

Need A Better Job


Hello world,

Today I went outside and sprinkled out ice cubes. I have been thinking and have come to the conclusion that I need a better paying job. I like being a professional pillow but I need money to buy Miss Kitty a car and diamonds. Right now I get paid in belly rubs and treats. It's not enough. I need cash or may be credit cards to finance my future with my dream cat. I think if I go to college and get my education she will want me. Miss Kitty is so beautiful.I dream of her all the time, but I think she wants a dog who has a good career and is financial stable. This means I have to establish my self in the world. No more just lying around. May be I could be a lawyer, or doctor or even a stock broker. No I have the perfect profession, a banker. I will be an online investment banker. I will make a ton of money for Miss Kitty. That sounds like a plan. Then I will buy her a automobile and diamonds, tons of diamonds. Picture her with diamond earrings, diamond necklaces, diamond everything. Wow, It makes me smile. Hold on Miss Kitty your diamonds are coming as soon as I finish cleaning myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. I love reading your blog.