Hello World,
This morning I went outside and did my usual routine. It was dark and rainy in the backyard. I found something extraordinary. It must have been one of Miss Kitty's friends. He was small. He was fluffy. He wasn't moving. I decided to put him in my mouth because he was just so delightful to hold. Anyway, his tail was hanging out of my mouth when my owner started yelling. Actually, my owner started screaming. I kinda ran in the other direction with Miss Kitty's friend. Unfortunately my owner caught me and I dropped the lifeless fluff. I don't understand why my owners seemed angry. I just wanted to chew on Mr. dead mouse for awhile. Hey what's the big frigging deal? I wasn't going to swallow him. Well may be I was. HE HE HE HE Woof. Right now I have been exiled to my create. I wonder what's in store for me?? May be I'll get to spend some quality time with Miss Kitty. (Dream, Dream, ZZZZZZZZZZ) I want to give a shout out to my best friend Buddy. Could You Unlock my create?? Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment