Custom Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kitty Stole My Toy! That Bad Old Kitty!!


Hello world,

It was ordinary day until I caught Miss Kitty with my new toy. Now usually I wouldn't care because ignorance is bliss. The problem is that I caught her red handed. Look at the picture. I have proof. I wonder if I could sue her in a court of law. If she would be a little nicer to me I would gladly share all of my precious toys with her. OHHH how I wish she would be my mate and cuddle with me. Her fur is so luxurious and soft. I would give her flowers and share my food with her. We could have a family of our own and live happily ever after. I love Miss Kitty. Please don't tell her my secret. I think she likes me too in a weird kind of way. Anyway the owners tried to brush my hair and I in return tried to bite them. I do not like anyone pulling and prodding me in strange places. It's not pleasant.

No comments: