Custom Search

Monday, November 17, 2008

My favorite pee pee place

Hello world,

Last night I got into a whole lot of trouble. I just don't understand what the big deal is about the carpet. I love that soft comfortable thing on the floor. Damn, I love that carpet so much I just can't help myself. I love to sleep on it. I love to roll on it. I love to jump on it and yes, I love to piss on it. It just feels so good to squat down and put my urine all over it. So what is the big deal? Well according to my owners, that is not a good thing. This is the scoop. They were watching that big black thing called television and I walked over to the carpet and decided it was a good time to let loose. Anyway they started yelling and stuff. I just could not figure out what the heck the deal was. Miss Kitty seems to like stuff too. I heard she likes the closets and leaves special surprise gifts there. She is my kind of girl. Have you seen her??? Let me know :)

No comments: