Custom Search

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bark, Bark, Bark

Hi

For some strange reason I feel like barking all day. I barked at the leaves. I barked at the FedEx guy. I barked at the wind. I barked at my food dish. I barked at my owners. I barked outside. I barked inside. I barked while I tinkled on the lawn. I barked as I laid my land mines. I barked small barks. I barked large barks. I Just want to bark. Hey, If you see Miss Kitty, tell her I am saving a special scare you so you jump on the ceiling bark just for her. On the other hand, don't tell her. It will be a surprise. Ha Ha ha woof, woof, woof, bark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You silly old kitty cate.

Anonymous said...

Get a hair cut tell your cheap owners you want to look like a poodle.